In the end, I'm grateful that all the crap that happened this week happened THIS week and not a week that was already overloaded, but as of this moment, not feelin' that so much. Here are some things I had to deal with (some of them started before this week, but came to a head since Monday morning, and only the Science Fair and tournament were expected):
- Multiple plumbing crises, necessitating a day of plumber time today.
- A phantom car accident that we keep getting information from our insurance company about - but they will not return calls to explain this accident to us.
- The DMV has completely lost the registration for one of our cars - they don't even have a record of our license plates...they are convinced that this is both our fault and our problem, causing me to spend much time at both the DMV and at the Toyota dealership.
- A collection agency began going after us for a debt we do not owe (I *swear*! I always pay all of our debts on time - I know who originated this and why, but convincing the collection people of that requires some doing).
- A crazy week at work, filled with unexpected deadlines and crises.
- Both Rob and I were asked to apply for jobs, requiring pulling together references and revised resumes and scheduling interviews.
- It's freakin' Science Fair week at school, which means Oh. My. God. we have to go to the office supply store/hardware store/Cameron's house/Chuy's house/Walgreen's to pick up photos/back to the office supply store...
- There's a flippin' frisbee tournament stuck onto the end of the week starting Friday. Six hours away, in Santa Barbara.
- Not enough for you? There's a RECITAL for both kids on Sunday afternoon (yes, the child who will be in Santa Barbara will be driven home by yours truly).
- Don't forget! Science Fair projects are due Monday morning!
Ack. I don't know why I'm not on medication.I leave you with this photo, which kind of says it all.