Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Good Day

As of today:

  • My shoulder is making huge improvements (thanks to weekly acupuncture treatments).
  • I have a new foot control on my Bernina for an astonishingly low price. I pick it up tomorrow.
  • Very best for last: I will be a graduate student in UC Berkeley's epidemiology/biostats program this fall.

I'm a little stunned, after working so hard for this goal for all of 2007, to actually reach it. Guess I'm really going to have to live these dreams.

4 comments:

bfmomma said...

YAY!!!!!

OMG, that's fantastic! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, HOORAY!!! A student again!

K

Stefaneener said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! That is so great. Celebration cups of tea are so called for!

Sew now -- I assume I won't see you after this fall for years and years.

Anonymous said...

And Years...

K