Today our babysitter called in sick, good girl, and so I'm forced to just stop and re-evaluate. I do need to go in to work today through Friday (big deadline on Friday, which is amazing timing, isn't it?), and I do need to get the teen to her ice skating party today and everyone to a friend's on Saturday night. Beyond that, what do I *really have* to do between now and Christmas?
- Cash gifts for sitters
- Food for Christmas dinner
What would I really like to get done?
- A clever (yet easy) way to hide the BIG family gift that's a total surprise from me (but fits in an envelope)
- Christmas cards (cards, photos ready, stamps purchased)
- Little gifts for office mates who have made life good for me
- A few more stocking stuffers for kiddies
- Knit ornaments for US
What's a complete fantasy, but fun to think about for some other point in my life?
- Perfect cookies made for everyone (gosh, these look beautiful!)
- Perfect mitts for ME
- A perfect wreath for the door!
- Perfect quilts (no link!)
- A new year full of joy and love, free from strife!